Got a fault with your PC, laptop or server? Have a nasty virus or annoying pop-ups? Contact us to fix all your computer problems. We know how frustrating it can be when something goes wrong with your computer. NetVantage Technology Services is Trinidad's premier computer repair solution provider for desktops, notebooks, and servers. We provide contract and on site repair services to businesses and government institutions. We repair virtually all brands. If you have a computer problem, feel free to contact us. We understand that your computer may be very important to you, therefore we try our very best to do the quickest possible turnaround on all repairs.
Our commitment to high quality service
- Internationally recognised CompTIA A+ Certified IT Technicians.
- Virtually any brand of computer.
- Desktops, Laptops, and Servers.
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Diagnosis and problem solving for both software and hardware.
- Fastest possible turnaround on all repair jobs.
- We have a strict policy, No Fix = No Fee!
- We intend to provide a cost effective and fair service to our customers.
- Lowest prices in Trinidad for the highest quality of service.
Computer performance tune-ups
Like cars, if not properly maintained a computer will start to have problems if it is not tuned regularly. Old temporary files and applications clutter up the hard drive, files get fragmented, and some applications can even spy on your surfing habits and get in the way of your Internet access. An Express Tune-Up will enhance your computer's performance, and make sure you're fully protected from security threats and viruses. While we're at it, we'll provide recommendations for how to make the most of your hardware and software investments. So hurry up and get your computer tuned-up and running like new. We can clean out your system and even provide you with a regular maintenance program so your computer is always running fast.
Protection from viruses and online security threats
Getting a virus is very easy, getting rid of it is the problem. We have the knowledge and experience to eradicate viruses and malware from your system without losing any of your personal files. We offer repair services for computers infected with viruses, spyware, adware, annoying pop-ups etc. with the fastest possible turnaround on all repair jobs.
All customers may opt to receive free AntiVirus software with the purchase of any of our computer repair services as part of our ongoing commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
We are highly experienced in repairing computers
Our commitment to first class customer service has made us the most respected IT, computer repair and support provider in the area. When you contact us, you are dealing with a professional local company with 10+ years experience providing complete IT solutions for business and home. We know how important your IT needs are to you and your business. We at NetVantage Technology Services take every service call very seriously and that is why we are ready to quickly respond and devise a solution specific to your needs and budget.
Our list of computer repair services
- Computer Repair Services.
- On Site Repair Services.
- Hardware Failure Fixes.
- Hardware Diagnostics.
- Virus, Malware, Adware, and Spyware Removal.
- Fault Finding.
- Hardware Installation.
- Software Upgrades & Updates.
- Printer Troubleshooting.
- Fixing Intermittent Faults.
- Fixing Boot Problems.
- Fixing of DLL Errors (e.g. HAL.DLL, etc.).
- Notebook & Netbook Repair Services.
- Laptop Maintenance.
- Software Failure Fixes.
- Software Diagnostics.
- Computer Upgrades.
- Install/Upgrade PC & Laptop Components -
(Memory, Network Cards, Disc Drives, etc.).
- PC Tune-Up.
- PC Check Up.
- Operating System Maintenance & Repair.
- Business Maintenance Agreements.
- Complex Hardware and Software Troubleshooting.
- Speed Up Slow Running Computers.
- BSOD Repairs (Blue Screen Errors).
- Registry Cleaning, Optimisation, and Repairs.
- Windows Services Optimisations.
- Speed Up Windows Startup Time.
- Data Recovery (except for physically damaged media).
- Virus, Malware, Adware, and Spyware Protection.
- Software Installation.
- Internet connection problems -
(modems, routers, wireless, dial-up, etc.).
- Fixing Driver Errors.
- Data Backup (Documents, emails, etc.).
- New Computer Setup.
- Custom Built PC's.