Top reasons why you need a website
It's 2012 and most companies already have a website, what about you? Are you still thinking about what is the purpose of having a website? Are you still considering the benefits of owning a website? Based on my experience over the years I have come up with a list of reasons for wanting a website. Best of all is that owning a website is more affordable than you may think.
Please take a moment to consider the following reasons for wanting a website:
- Your competitors are probably already on the Web, attracting the people who could be your customers!
- Your customers and potential customers are already searching the Web for the very services you offer. Even as you read this there will be someone on the Web looking for a business like yours.
- Your web site will promote your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your customers can buy your products and pay for them while sitting at their computers.
- Your web site gives you a much bigger advertisement for less money.
- You can change the information on your website whenever you want. Update prices real-time.
- Your website can reach potential customers locally, nationally or worldwide at no extra cost to you.
- Your website can save you a lot of money.
- Your website can work like a robot, sending information to customers, replying to emails and even making sales day and night.
- Your web site can convey a professional and up to date image of you or your company, and your customers will never know whether you hired 100 employees or none at all.
- Your web site can help you give improved customer service by providing information visitors can access. For example there can be a list of 'frequently asked questions' about your service(s) or product(s).
- You can test out new services or products instantly and less expensively by sending emails to your list of current customers and contacts. They can then visit your web site for more detailed information.
- You can send details of new offers by email to your current customers and contacts, again referring readers to your web site.
- You can combine email marketing with your web site.
- You can use your web site to provide information on a regular basis to your company employees by password protecting and restricting certain information.
- You can broaden your market by educating and appealing to totally new niche markets.
- Your website can keep a track of how many people visit, which helps you to know the effectiveness of your marketing strategy.
Now that you know some of the benefits of owning a website I invite you to contact us get your website up and running. We always have the most competitive prices in Trinidad and Tobago, and the Caribbean.